Language Buddies Adventures!
A Group Program where Language Therapy, Creativity and Imagination Meet!
As Seen on Global TV!
Kids have fun learning language together!
Why Choose Group Therapy?
- Over 15 hours of therapy per session
- Learning in a safe small group setting
- Interactive activities and lots of hands-on learning
- Fun weekly themes
- Stories, videos, arts & crafts, science & cooking are integrated into the lessons
- Opportunities to interact and make friends with other kids in a supportive environment
What does Language Buddies focus on?
- Vocabulary Enrichment
- Expanding Descriptive Language Skills
- Asking and Answering Questions
- Following Directions
- Improving Imagination and Pretend Play Skills
- Developing Social Skills
Registration for our 2020 program is NOW OPEN.
Winter 2020 Dates:
- 10 week session. No classes on February 15 (Family Day) and March 14 (March Break).
Saturdays: January 11 – March 28, 2020
- Group A: 10:00AM -11:30AM
- Group B : 12:30PM – 2:00PM
- Group C : 2:30PM – 4:00PM
Additional After- School dates to be determined.
New!! Language Buddies Junior – for children ages 3-4 years with their parents and / or caregivers. Call for more information on dates and time.
Spots are limited!
Call today to see if Language Buddies Adventures is right for your child! 416-490-1720
*Program may be covered by employee benefits