Looking for a summer program for your children? Try our new program
ULTIMATE ONLINE ADVENTURES!!
- Why is this different than other online “Zoom” programs?
Our program is the combined brainchild of Dr. Karen Halpern, Ed.D. and Lisa Altman Strub, M.Sc., SLP. As Speech Language Pathologists, Karen and Lisa each have over 30 years working with children and facilitating educational and exciting programming both in person and online for children of all ages.Their “Language Buddies Adventures” programs (both regular and online) were featured not once, but twice on Global TV News
What are the Benefits of “Ultimate Online Adventures”?
- The program is interactive. Each child has the opportunity to contribute to the Adventure.
- We use story creation, problem solving, games, music, and crafts to build critical thinking skills, creativity and teamwork.
- Small groups with a maximum of 6 kids per group for optimal attention and participation.
- Weekly Adventure craft materials will be delivered to your home (within the GTA)
- Adventures are led by Dr. Karen Halpern
Who is this program designed for?
Kids ages 5-12 are welcome to join our Adventures!
How do I sign up?
1. Choose your Adventure Time:
- 75-Minute Adventures are 2x per week
- 10 am: Ages 4-6
- 1 pm: Ages 7-9
- 4 pm: Ages 10 – 12
Session 1: July 6 to July 16, 2020 (choose one) *
Mondays & Wednesdays: July 6, 8, 13 and 15, 2020
Tuesdays & Thursdays: July 7, 9, 14 and 16, 2020
Session 2: July 20 – July 30, 2020 (choose one)
Mondays & Wednesdays: July 20, 22, 27 and 29, 2020
Tuesdays & Thursdays: July 21, 23, 28 and 30, 2020
The Adventures have been extended into August! You asked for more, so we did it!
Email us for the updated August dates and times
Please provide your name, age of child and phone number. We will call you directly to assist with registration and to answer any questions you have about the program.
Note: Due to Covid-19 clinic closure, we have limited access to the clinic voicemail. Please email us for a quicker response.
What will I need?
You will need a computer or tablet with the Zoom app installed (free version is fine) and a web-cam. Your child will benefit best from a quiet space to sit, free from family distractions
*Program may be covered by employee benefits