“Language Buddies” Group Programs for 4-8 year olds.
Kids have fun learning language together!
Registration for our 2018 program is NOW OPEN.
Why Choose Our Group Therapy?
- Over 15 hours of therapy per session
- Learning in a small group setting
- Interactive activities and lots of hands-on learning
- Fun weekly themes
- Stories, videos, arts & crafts, science & cooking are integrated into the lessons
- Opportunities to interact and make friends with kids in a safe environment
What does Language Buddies focus on?
- Learning New Vocabulary
- Expanding Descriptive Language Skills
- Asking and Answering Questions
- Following Directions
- Improving Imagination and Pretend Play Skills
- Developing Social Skills
- Jr. Language Buddies (JK/SK): Group 1: 10:00 am – 11:30 am Group 2: 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
- Sr. Language Buddies (ages 6-8 ): 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Fall 2018 Dates:
- 12 weeks starting Saturday September 15 to Saturday December 15, 2018
- There will be no Language Buddies on October 6 (Thanksgiving) and November 17 (TDSB PD Day).
Spots are limited!
Call today to learn more. 416-490-1720
*Program may be covered by employee benefits